Anger the motive behind Melaka gruesome double murder- cops. Shahrul Laili Masduki.
MELAKA, Oct 18 -- Anger is believed to be the motive that drove a murder suspect to kill two family members to the point of dismembering their body parts which were found near the bushes in Kampung Ladang, Krubong here on Oct He said the suspect had been remanded for seven more days until Oct 25, adding that the investigation paper into the case was now 98 percent complete and would soon be be submitted to the Deputy Public Prosecutor for further action.
He was speaking to reporters after the opening of a Taska nursery at the Melaka Police Contingent Headquarters here today.
- Viajes por Filipinas: De Manila á Tayabas (Spanish Edition).
- Die Tradition Andreas Gryphius (German Edition)?
- Main navigation and Meta Navigation.
- The Apocryphal Jesus: Legends of the Early Church;
- How to be a Cartoonist;
The suspect also allegedly killed the woman's year-old son, one of four children from her previous marriage, who witnessed the slaughter. The suspect reportedly chopped off the victims' heads and hands, and dumped the hands in a trash bin near the house.source site
Before you continue...
The rest of the bodies were dismembered, packed into bags and loaded into the boot of a car for disposal. The woman's youngest child was said to be riding in the car when the suspect was discarding the remains. Their neighbours in Singapore told the paper the couple had lived in a rented flat in Toa Payoh Lorong 7, together with two children, a six-year-old girl, and a boy aged seven. We have been experiencing some problems with subscriber log-ins and apologise for the inconvenience caused. Until we resolve the issues, subscribers need not log in to access ST Digital articles. But a log-in is still required for our PDFs.
- DarknessBright: Incandescence.
- Revolutionary Iran: A History of the Islamic Republic.
- The Taxi Chronicles: A Honey Walker Adventure!
- Evidence-based Anticancer Materia Medica (Evidence-based Anticancer Complementary and Alternative Medicine)?
- A Month in the Jungle: a novel.
- Page Not Found.